After surviving a busy and exciting month of August, we quickly realized September would have us hitting the ground running as well. Southgate Coins diligently prepared for our 10th anniversary open house, which was an incredible success. With the ongoing work of publishing the fall-winter Curry’s Chronicle and tumbling bullion prices, September ended just as fast-paced as it began.
Of course, throughout the month’s busy schedule, Southgate could never forget about Free Lunch Friday. Here’s where we went this month:
- Jack in the Box – With an assortment of burgers, chicken strips, tacos, and even cheesy curly fries, everyone is able to pick something different that they enjoy from Mr. Jack.
- Olive Garden – As a special treat for a busy week preparing for our 10th anniversary open house, we enjoyed our all-around favorite Italian restaurant (even Maya in on it this time, haha!).
- Del Taco – Never disappointing, every month we usually like to switch it up a bit and throw in some good eating with tacos and burritos.
- Famous Dave’s – Famous Dave’s always satisfies our hunger, hitting the spot with their delicious barbeque and home-style cooking.
- Wendy’s – For the last Friday of September, we enjoyed Wendy’s for the first time all year! With their juicy and savory burgers and fries, everyone left the conference office stuffed.
Stick around to see what October has in store for company events, and of course, more Free Lunch Fridays!